About the Position
A well-established company within the IT industry requires a Group Financial Manager to join their team.
- CA (SA) with at least 5 years of experience
- Up to date Accounting and taxation experience, with notification of having attended the latest courses
- Must be able to communicate strongly, and effectively (verbally and written) with management level
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook and knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work under pressure in order to manage and meet strict deadlines
- Performance driven and attention to detail. Must be able to deliver results in a team environment
- Must be reliable and accept responsibility for the tasks assigned to them
- Experience on a large ERP system would be essential – Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics, and SAP etc.
- Management of Group finance teams across the board
- Cashflow and treasury management, including forex and any other aspect
- Management and extraction of key reports from the financial and other systems, including consolidation of financial information
- Ensuring compliance with tax including reviewing tax computations, filing returns and forecasting for tax payments and anything related
- High level management of the regional finance managers including debtors and creditors
- Management of financial processes and controls, i.e. month end, daily financial operations and related processes which affect business operations
- Accountability for any financial information or packs and all other reports required by management i.e. accuracy, and timely delivery
- Liaise and assist external auditors
- Implement and maintain IFRS policies and procedures, keeping abreast of these policies
- Group reporting on a financial level
- Preparation of Financial Statements both on a subsidiary and group level
- Updating and maintenance of financial policies and procedures
- Overview of working capital teams (being debtors and creditors)
- Participate in Monthly divisional exco meetings
- Ad-hoc projects
- Oversee and maintain the financial aspects of the ERP system
Join this leading company by applying now!!!
Please apply directly, by clicking on the apply button or visit www.communicate.co.za for more exciting Finance jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss other exciting finance career opportunities in our niche area!
For more information contact please contact us on Contact Number
Recruitment Consultant: Santhurie Pungan or email: Email Address