About the Position
A large JSE listed concern in the supply chain solutions industry is currently recruiting for a Financial Manager to join their finance team.
This company has an extensive global presence and delivery efficient services to all key consumer markets. This role reports to the Financial Director and will be the head of finance and payroll department. The financial Manager will be responsible for all financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis including reconciliations. Other duties include:
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Oversee head office finance department and responsible for deliverables
- Plan, design and review of Financial, management and tax reporting
- Business partner to divisional FM's with regular site visits
- Variance analysis commentary
- Work with business to ensure compliance and effective controls including review of GL recons
- Set finance standards and policies across the business
- Plan and close-out audits
- Risk management
- Oversee Payroll function
- Provide regular performance feedback to subordinates
- Develop subordinates and encourage growth
- Foster quality focus in others
- Facilitation and co-ordination of head office deliverables that are dependent on input and advise from divisional FM's
- Perform expense and balance sheet variance analysis and prepare commentary for management accountant pack
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Risk Management
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly. For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in finance!
For more information, contact:
Nadine van Aswegen
Employer & Job Benefits