About the Position
JOB TITLE: SALES EXECUTIVE
DEPARTMENT: SALES - OFFICE AUTOMATION, PABX, SOFTWARE & OTHER PRODUCTS
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- To maintain and grow company market share in all areas of the business.
- To advance the company's vison, mission, goals and objectives.
- To constantly upgrade skills and knowledge required.
- To market the full range of products and solutions as offered by the group of companies.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates and cross-sell products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Use the iNForm to log all business information and activities.
- Achieve targets as determined by management, these targets will be published monthly.
DETAILS OF FUNCTION, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a diary at all times.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers according to company standards.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, finance, stores and technical service departments.
- Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer's value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization's products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows, blitzes, customer events and conventions.
- Maintain and update iNForm daily with dairy entries, prospect sheets, quotes, lost order sheet, sales activity sheets and keep a proper pipeline.
- Ensure all contracts and other documentation are completed correctly and all the required documentation is submitted to the Sales Administrator to process the deals.
- After installation, Sales executives will follow up with clients, make sure stock was received and if satisfied, do a complete demonstration on the machine and complete the demonstration acceptance form.
- Carry and maintain a complete sales bag.
- Attain highest level on My-Ricoh training monthly.
- Complete Customer Survey Email Address
- Keep a detailed list of all vertical markets under their control and to maintain this at all times.
- Plan and maintain proper call cycles regarding customers and areas.
- Sell at company prescribed price levels and only to deviate from this on approval from management.
- Timeously complete commission sheets for management signoff.
Reports directly to the Sales Manager
About The Employer
Degree is essential
Previouse sales experience
Excellent communication skills
Sales & Marketing skills